Thursday, January 29, 2009

Caravan Committee...here comes Trevor!!!

Broker's caravan...

For those of you who do not know what that is...

Every week, every Realtor® has the opportunity to come for an hour to an hour and a half and network with other agents and service providers (escrow, title, inspection, etc.).

THE goal and purpose of these meetings is to create a forum to share ideas, clients' needs, information, properties and socially interact with our peers who are slugging through this market together.

Through this spirit of camaraderie, we can have a social network to help each other out and mainly...to service our clients the best way we possibly can!

I attend two caravans each and every week, and I have now been invited to the committee for the Carlsbad/La Costa/Encinitas/Cardiff. I am honored and priveleged to accept this designation and responsibilty.

The sad news is that caravan attendance has been slowly falling since the economy has been getting tougher.

What I need to reiterate and I will never stop saying this is: CARAVAN IS CRUCIAL to the success of an agent and the clients he or she serves.

I have personally put several deals together that otherwise would never have even been considered had I not had the chance to pitch the ideas and have a response!

Every agent needs to know how that if they don't come... they are not only ignoring the needs and wants of their client, but also passing up an incredible opportunity to make money!! And they are also preventing me from making money... the less they hear about my listings or buyers, the less chance I have of selling something faster and getting paid sooner!

So...Caravan...it's crucial...just do it.

1 comment: