Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to my mind on real estate!

Hello and welcome!

I got this blog idea from a missionary friend of mine who says that this is one of the best ways for people to stay in touch with you and find out more about your mission in life.

He happens to be spending the next two years in Peru, I plan on spending the next 2 years working through and prospering in this challenging and exciting time in our local and national market for property.

I am based out of Encinitas, California. I was born and raised here with a 4 year stint in Missouri for college.

I am a 3rd generation real estate agent here in Southern California and I believe I have a very unique perspective of our market.

Coming from a family history of property ownership and rental management, it is difficult for me to look at homes through the eyes of a typical consumer, but rather an investor. Real estate, like any large financial transaction, needs to be evaluated in a fiscally rational way. By using simple calculations, knowledge of the mechanics of property, investment analysis, and predicting consumer behavior, it is my goal to appropriately guide my clients into sound financial decisions that will help them achieve set goals in property ownership and investment.

So I welcome you to my mind on real estate and hope this helps you understand and achieve your goals in real estate.

-Trevor

2 comments: